MSA Cairns® XF1
All-new, game-changing, jet-style fire helmet
The Cairns XF1 Fire Helmet has been certified compliant to NFPA-1971:2018 and NFPA-1951:2013 for USAR applications.
Be a part of something newStill have questions? Click to read the FAQs!
Cairns XF1 Fire Helmet Integrated Accessories
From the company with a tradition of helmet innovation: a not so traditional set of helmet features.
- Robust, compact light located inside the helmet, reducing exposure to heat and impact
- Light placement on each side of the helmet for a wide visibility range
- Light module only weighs 3.5oz, including batteries
- Rubberized on/off switch acts as an easy tactile locator for a gloved hand
- Light flashes indicate battery strength
- Easily fits inside helmet without impeding comfort
- Loudspeakers located near ear and housed in fire-resistant plyamide casing
- Flexible, noise-cancelling Electret boom microphone can be used with or without face piece
- No batteries needed
- Gap-free protection when you need it, hidden retraction when you don't
- Unimpeded, wide field of vision in all directions
- Anti-fog and anti-scratch
- Highest optical quality for long-term use
- Designed to fit most face shapes, even when wearing corrective lenses
- ANSI/ISEA-compliant eye protection
- Articulates forward/backward to optimize fit across a wide range of facial profiles, with or without prescription glasses
- Retracts between the face shield and impact cap when not in use
- Thumb tabs promote easy deployment with gloved hands