The MSA AirXpress One is a simplistic, reliable and economical SCBA that meets the EN 137, Type I requirements for the industry and OGP market and a variety of related applications. The AirXpress One is rugged and reliable with customizable configurations depending on your needs. This Self-Contained Breathing Apparatus boasts a new, modern design and the easy-to-maintain construction provides low cost of ownership.
The new AX demand valve provides an adjustable flow rate and an optional manual bypass function. Zippers on shoulder harnesses allow for switching of pressure gauge and demand valve from one side to another. All the added features of the AirXpress One are ideal for extreme working conditions (heavy breathing environments) and increased overall user safety.
AirXpress One SCBA complete set (including mask with rubber head harness, LDV, cylinder, & carrying case)
AirXpress One SCBA complete set (including mask with net head harness, LDV, cylinder, & carrying case)
- Customizable configurations serve various applications
- Rugged and reliable – EN 137 approval
- Simplicity – ease of use and maintenance (no electronics)
- Ergonomic backplate design
- State-of-the-art pressure reducer requires only minimal maintenance
- Warning signal for added safety
- Harness zippers for easy switching of pressure gauge and demand valve
- Chest strap prevents any slipping of shoulder harness
- Demand valve with Plug & Breathe connection for automatic activation at first breath and automatic switch-off at disconnect
- Pressure gauge with rubber cap for increased protection against shock and impact
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.
EN 137:2006, Type I