PushLock® Window Washing Anchor
The MSA PushLock® anchorage for window-washing is typically used where access from inside a building is needed to carry out external work, such as for window cleaning and maintenance. The PushLock® provides an internal fixed anchor to which a worker can confidently attach a safety harness and lanyard while going about his or her duties.
MSA's Latchways PushLock safety eyebolt provides a discreet yet highly effective alternative to unsightly conventional eyebolts. While conventional eyebolts meet the safety need, their lack of aesthetic consideration can impair the visual characteristics of the office, hotel or housing environment in which they are installed. The pleasing design and assured safety of PushLock overcomes the problem.
Each MSA PushLock® system is made to meet quality standards for assured fall protection and has also been designed with consideration for aesthetic appeal to integrate harmoniously with the interior décor.
- The PushLock socket is a permanent anchor installed into the structure of the building.
- The socket is suitable for installation in a variety of materials including brickwork, concrete and steelwork.
- Sockets are available for installation in cavity walls and suspended ceilings.
- The PushLock socket is discreetly capped when not in use.
- Socket caps are available in a prestige brass finish, stainless steel and a range of colours.
- When required, the worker inserts a PushLock eyebolt into the socket to create a secure anchor.
- Insertion or removal of the PushLock eyebolt is a two handed operation, which therefore makes accidental removal impossible.
- The PushLock socket and eyebolt are tested to 22 kN as part of our internal test procedures.
- System testing must be conducted annually to ensure that system certification is maintained. Key system checks such as pull testing are part of this process. System testing and maintenance should only be undertaken by trained and certified installers.
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.
- OSHA 1910
- Tested to EN795:2012
- Meets all appropriate international standards including the EC Declaration of Conformity