The multi-incident Cairns® 360S Structural fire helmet is of the lightest modern-style helmets available in the MSA Cairns line, making it perfect for confined space and EMS work alike.
- High-temperature foam cap increases thermal and impact protection
- Non-corroding, high-temperature glass-filled faceshield/goggle hardware
- Rugged, high-temperature (TPR) edge trim will not melt or drip
- Through-color, Ultem high temperature plastic resists cracking and chipping
- Soft black Nomex chinstrap features one-hand quick-release buckle and postman slide for quick removal and adjustment
- Nomex or PBI/Kevlar earlap for increased neck/ear coverage and protection
- Three-position rear ratchet height adjust for a secure and comfortable fit
- SCBA interface front headband adjustment matches the fit of any SCBA mask
- Removable flannel or leather cushion liners
- Replacement warranty (see information under the "Product Literature" tab)
- Available in seven colors: black, white, red, orange, blue, green and yellow.
Search & Rescue
CAIRNS 360S FIRE HELMET, BLACK, STD CONFIG. WITH 4" FACESHIELD ASSEMBLY
CAIRNS 360S FIRE HELMET, RED, STD CONFIG. WITH 4" FACESHIELD ASSEMBLY
CAIRNS 360S FIRE HELMET, YELLOW, STD CONFIG. WITH 4" FACESHIELD ASSEMBLY